Tuesday 1 July 2008

half a camera

another rehearsal for the Traveller to close the day. all still seems on track, although suddenly turning my mind from the rest of the festival to being able to sing again is taking a slight toll on my throat. popped into the cathedral on my way home. stage right lighting rig looked pretty much in already, as did most of the camera towers... this get in is due to go until 4am, so I hope they have a safe night. Much, much easier doing it this way than around the public visiting the cathedral during the day, which has been the case in previous years. My crew have the run of the nave, and they all seemed chipper... Bizarrely though, it seems that the camera positioned for close ups for the CCTV footage we show through the performances (for the audience sitting in seats with sight line issues) was only half delivered - the front half. I imagine it is tomorrow's problem...

No comments: