Sunday 6 July 2008

day four.three

today has disappeared. After a great lunch with the Lichfield Festival Association where I spent a few hours with the many people that beaver away behind the scenes raising money for the Festival, I managed to say hello to Sophie Yates and Andrew Garlick (who built her harpsichord) just before clocking Martin Bell side of stage before his 3.30 event. Since then I've been in a chorus rehearsal - our first with Alec Roth who arrived earlier this morning. From that I raced to catch the final bit of Bryan Corbett's rehearsal and said hi to the Band. We have a surprisingly small house in for the Bryan Corbett Quartet, which is really odd considering how brilliant all four of them are. Just heading to catch the last part of Casanova in the cathedral's Lady Chapel, then I'm off for another meal with the individuals who have supported that event.

No comments: